Already have a Google Doc that looks like the perfect candidate for a conversational typeform? With our Google Docs Importer integration, you can actually turn it into a typeform in a few easy steps.
To help you with the importing process, we created a Google Docs template that you can copy to your Google account to write questions that’ll work seamlessly with your new typeform. Click here to open it up.
Note! Importing question types not included in the template, for example, the Matrix question, is not supported. Make sure to remove these questions from your Google Doc before launching the importer.
To import a Google Doc into a typeform:
1. Click + Create typeform in your Workspace, under the Workspace name.
2. Click Import your questions under the Use a template option:
Alternatively, click Use a template, then click the Import form button on the next screen:
3. Click Run next to Google Docs Importer.
4. Click Authenticate to connect to your Google account.
Tips! If you don’t have a GoogleDoc that’s ready to import yet, you can also use the link to open up the template form here.
5. Select the Google account you want to use for the integration.
6. Click Allow to grant permissions.
7. Select the Google Doc you want to import from the dropdown list, and click Create form.
That’s it, your new typeform is ready!
The form will open automatically in the Typeform editor, where you can start to tweak it:
Note! Make sure to use the template provided after copying it to your Google account to avoid any formatting errors when importing from Google Docs.